Every dollar makes a difference!
Donate Online Below
If your donation is given in someone’s honor or memory, please provide this information under "Add instructions for Farmington Valley VNA" on the next screenOR Download a Printable Donation Form
As a non-profit, free-standing, independent home health care and hospice agency, the benevolence of our neighbors in the communities we serve sustains our charitable mission of providing care services to anyone in need, regardless of financial hardship or ability to pay.
- Your tax-deductible donation allows our agency to:
- • Provide skilled nursing and therapeutic visits to those in need of in-home care after a hospital discharge or injury
- • Arrange for routine monitoring and care services for those with a continuing need for regular health assessments
- • Host regularly scheduled, complimentary Blood Pressure screenings in public locations
- • Sponsor easily accessible Flu and Pneumonia Vaccine Clinics each autumn
- • Make our services available, when possible, in local shelters during community emergencies
- • Stock the shelves of the Granby Food Bank