Download Employment Documents
Fingerprint Information Form
Background Inquiry and Reference Release
Background Consent Form
Disclosure and Authorization
Drug Test Notice
Make a true difference in the lives of others by joining our nationally recognized "HomeCare Elite" agency! With one-third of our current staff having been with the agency for 10 years or more, our employment retention statistics speak for themselves:
- • 19 percent have celebrated 15 year milestones
- • 12 percent were recognized for 20 years of service
- • 3 percent have served our agency for 25 years or more
Offers are contingent upon successful drug screening results, professional reference reviews and criminal background check. Please apply for one of our available positions, or contact our managers about potential openings. Offers of employment are contingent upon professional reference reviews, drug screening results, and criminal background check.
Farmington Valley Visiting Nurse Association in Simsbury, CT, is seeking a Full-Time Hospice Director to lead and manage the growing hospice division.EXPERIENCE:
- • Hospice or Homecare supervisory or administrative experience strongly preferred
- • Must have BSN or Certification in Homecare from an accredited educational institution
- • Current RN license
- • Implements and supervises all aspects of the Hospice Program, including home care, inpatient care, volunteer, and bereavement components.
- • Recruits, orients, supervises and evaluate the professional Hospice staff; nursing, clergy, social work, and paraprofessional team
- • Plans and facilitates Hospice Interdisciplinary Team meetings
- • Supervises the Hospice Volunteer program through the Hospice Volunteer Coordinator position.
- • Coordinates admissions, continuing care, and discharge of patients.
- • Attends or has oversight for the inpatient facility’s care meetings
- • Develops in-service educational programs for staff on related hospice topics
- • Promotes growth and leadership opportunities for Hospice staff
- • Participates in developing, implementing and evaluating patient record-keeping systems and EMR
- • Represents and promotes the Agency’s hospice Program at meetings, both internal and community, and with referral sources.
- • Makes appropriate budgetary recommendations for the Hospice Program’s future needs
- • Collects and interprets statistical information related to the Hospice Program for quality reports
- • Participates in on-going Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement activities of Hospice and home care services
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Join the dynamic staff of our Top 100 "HomeCare Elite" 4 star agency! The Farmington Valley VNA has a full-time LCSW position available for our Hospice and Home Health program. We are growing! The right candidate will have experience in hospice and/or homecare with a strong preference for experience in both hospice and homecare. Must hold a current license as a LCSW. We offer a competitive salary in a professional, friendly, supportive work environment. Come grow with us and help make a difference in the community! Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Nursing Assistant
The Farmington Valley VNA is seeking qualified Certified Nursing Assistant to assist our home care clients with personal care, ambulation, and other plan of care tasks on a per diem basis. Must be licensed CNA. We offer competitive wages and travel time/mileage reimbursement, schedules that meet your schedules, and a supportive environment. Please contact Jessica Guitard at 860-651-3539 or email your resume to email@example.com.
-High School Diploma or equivalent
-Valid CT CNA certificate and valid CT driver’s license
Home care/home health care experience preferred
Job Type: Per diem
Farmington Valley VNA, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer